Graphics Software
This is simply brilliant. I use it for doing quick sketches of ideas. I have been using the non-pro version up until now, and found it very useful, but somewhat limited.
I use this to help me share ideas and concept with others.
This wonderful software is for me, more personal. The simulations of brushes and pencil are wonderful for little excursions into expressive art. Nothing I would share with others, but terrific for personal explorations of the medium.
I find this terrific for editing and refining things I create in Alias Sketchbook Pro.
I've been exploring animation for things that I build in Alias Sketchbook Pro.
- Use Windows Media Encoder to record a drawing session in Alias Sketchbook Pro
- Convert the resulting .avi file to Flash using the built-in utility in Flash to import the .avi file
- The resulting Flash file is small enough to share on the web.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home